No Courage To Lose You

Do you love the feeling of love?

   Looking at these love birds say "I do" I wonder would I find love? Everybody loves the feeling of 'Being In Love', I mean who doesn't and why not? Who doesn't want someone to love them for who they are. The weirdness, the perfection, the flaws, the silliness, the broken parts of us. These are the things which makes us who we are, and someone loving, and accepting us is amazing.

   I mean who isn't weird, silly or broken at times. Everybody at some point, are all these at once. 

   Staring at my wine glass I remembered the words he told me, "I am done with us. I'm tired of us. And I'm tired of trying. I am done, I'm leaving." 

   The words he said did hurt a little. He was right. Nothing was like before. We were drifting apart and maybe it was for the best that we broke up. 

   "Excuse me Miss, would you like to dance?" I heard his voice. I looked up, it was him. 

 "Surprised?" Well he got the answer by the look on my face. 

   As we were swaying to the music, he said, "You think I would ever leave you. I don't have the courage to do so. Well.... will you marry me?"

   "No", I said with a straight face. 

   "No..... Why? What did I do now?" 

   "What did you do? You have to make up for what you did earlier today." 
   
   "And after making up?

   "Then maybe yes. Maybe no. I can't say for certain."

   "Fine, I'll do whatever you say. I know you answer is yes anyway."

   We danced all night like there was no tomorrow. And as I looked in his eyes, I knew, I was wrong. We were meant to be.


   I had written this in 2017, and had published it on Launchora (now profile deleted). I wrote this after reading the founder Lakshay's story - The Night After The Wedding

Hope you guys liked this. Do you have any life tips, and would like to share?Comment below. Share with your friends, and make sure to follow for more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Eco-friendly Mean?

Favourite Romance Novels

Nostalgic Bollywood Movies