Witness, Learn, Live.

 Kismat.

"Whatever happens, happens for a reason."

One thing leads to another. It's all written in your destiny and all you have to do is - witness, learn, live. Today though I cried a lot, I did have moments in between those tears, where I realised I am important to the people who mean a lot to me, even though I am the reason they go through pain. They are willing to do it again and again, just for me, just because they can see a smile on my face, just because I can live in peace. Those moments are the reason you should live and cherish your life.

"Live, Laugh, Love."


I had written this in 2017, and had published in on Launchora (now profile deleted). All I remember is that I was having a bad day when I wrote this.

Hope you guys liked this. Do you have any life tips, and would like to share? Comment below. Share with your friends, and make sure to follow for more.

Comments

  1. As they say, just trust the process!!! I really loved it, it's beautifully written .🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What Does Eco-friendly Mean?

Favourite Romance Novels

Nostalgic Bollywood Movies